Wednesday 18 November 2015

Meet Tania

Hello Scrappy Peeps,

Let me introduce last month's international winner Tania,

This month's challenge is

Tania's made an awesome interpretation of this is beautiful

And here's a little about her

Hello, my name is Tania. I am from Brazil, married over 24 years with Marcio, I have two kids 23-19. I've known about Scrapbooking in 2007, it was love at first sight, then the hobby became a profession. I am a housewife and i give scrapbook classes in Brazil, i have works published in magazines, i was part of Team Design of The Color Room and several of Brazilian sites. The materials that i most love using are paints and plaster, my style is of many layers of materials. I am very happy to be the Guest of Scrap The Boys this month. Thanks Amy for the opportunity.

Tania, xo

How fabulous is she?!

So make sure you get on to making your own version to be in for a chance of some great prizes.

And dont forget this month has a DT call, Come on give it a go.

Stay Scrappy 
Amy xo

2 comments:

Tania Martyns said...

Hi,
very happy to have participated!
Xo

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Hey Tania...your layout is amazing...I love it !!!