Saturday 10 October 2015

September WINNERS

HelloooOOOooo,


Its time to find out who won last month's challenge.

The prize pack donated by Raquel Bowman's personal stash

is 
Heather 
At
Hbsknees.blogspot.com.au


Congratulations. Please email me on aj.little.85@gmail.com with your details including postal address so I can pass them along

The Prize Pack donated by the awesome Faber Castell

is
Tan maree
At
Itsacreativemess.blogspot.com.au

Congratulations. Please email me at aj.little.85@gmail.com with your details including postal address so I can pass them along. 

Our International Winner who recieves a Guest Designer Spot for next month is

TANIA 
At
Bytaniamartyns.blogspot.com

Congratulations Tania please email me on aj.little.85@gmail.com.

Make sure you have a go at this months challenge.
Stay Scrappy
Amy xox

1 comment:

Scraps of Whimsey said...

Congratulations to all the winners ... but especially to my favourite scrap buddy Heather. Gorgeous page - your two special guys look great.