Friday 31 October 2014

NOVEMBER STB CHALLENGE, DT REVEALS AND OUR SPONSORS



Hi everyone,

I said there would be some changes here at STB : our new banner is one of them!!
This was designed by the amazing Anita Rodway!  Thanks Anita for this fab boy banner!!

Here at Scrap the Boys this month we are looking for layouts showing the "Softer Side" of your boy (capture your boy doing something gentle, think cuddling Grandma, stroking pets, holding a baby)

Here are are DT samples :




Wendy








Sarah H





Sue 


Anne Marie - digi layout



Sarah G



 Agnus


 Charm


Kerryn


Lisa


Anita






Crece




Rikki






















D-Lish Scraps offering a prize pack








Thank you to our  generous sponsors for November.

Without our generous sponsors our challenge site would not  exist - please visit their stores and have a little look  - they have amazing products and I am sure there will be something that takes your fancy.  




I am sure you will agree these are just fantastic layouts - hope to see your Softer Side layouts this month.


From Marelle and the Team at STB


4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Great challenge this month!

Unknown said...

A very nice challenge! Where can I show you my Layout? I can´t find a InLinkz-List for November?

Best Wishes,
Birgit

Mumma Magoo said...

Good morning. Thanks for the great challenge and the awesome inspiration. I have completed my layout too but can't find the link for November?

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Fantastic challenge, I can`t find the InLink for November....Hugs Heike